Monday, February 22, 2010

Cool 1970's desk lamps

Who doesn't need another cool desk lamp? That's what I always seem to say when I buy one. I hardly ever use my desk at all these days (thanks laptop), but I find these things irresistible. I scored these three lamps in successive weeks at one of our local spots. This first one needs a new bulb (I guess) so I haven't managed to get it to work just yet.


 
We're going to putting this one up for sale in our new Etsy Store. It's made by Well-Lite in Hong Kong. The label on the bottom looks 80's, but I'm not so sure.



This is the only one we'll probably keep. It's all metal and really heavy and has this cool faux wood finish. It also telescopes up to ridiculous heights.

1 comment:

  1. i like the lamps, great design. i will read your blog.thank you for the pictures jürgen germany

    ReplyDelete