Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BOWA Denmark Danish Teak Coffee Table


  
  
  
It always sad when you look back, and regret a few you threw back into the pond. This kid has come and gone, I hope she's happy with her new family and that they lover her as much as we did...sniff sniff...
This fine 5-foot long teak table was made by Bowa Denmark. I tried to google Bowa Denmark when we scored this table and the only hit was for a boat building company operating in Denmark. Then as I wrote this post, I came across this other mention over at apartmenttherapy. The Arne Jacobsen Ant chairs hanging from the ceiling are made by Bowa. So I guess they imported across the country as this was scored at one of our weekly flea sales for $1. It was nice, but proved to be way too big for our space ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment